ELGKS 2022 - STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
Deadline for submission: 30th December 2021
The Scientific Committee will consider for acceptance abstracts that contain new science in the field of radiosurgery.
Submitting an abstract does not register you for ELGKS 2020; you will be asked to register to the Congress (after the results of submission).
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- All presenters of accepted abstracts will have to be registered to the congress to be included in the final programme.
Step 1: Prepare all the information about your abstract
Your abstract must contain:
- A title
- A list of authors with their affiliations. Please identify the first author and the speaker
- A list of 3 key words
- The main text of the abstract, in English
Step 2: Title
- The title must be in lowercase with just one single capital letter at the beginning (no capitals for each word in the title)
- Do not use asterisks or symbols
- Your title must be on a single line.
Step 3: Authors
You must create the list of your authors before submitting your abstracts.
Once created, you may select the authors for each abstract, change their order (initially the authors are in an alphabetical order), and select the speaker (the one who will have to be registered) as well as the first author.
Step 4: Text
- Do not insert any image or table in the abstract you submit online
- Your abstract must not exceed 1500 characters, including spaces
- You should prepare the whole content of your abstract in an editor (Word, TextEdit, ...). You can use all classic fonts because the text will automatically be formated when submitted. Some problems may appear due to incompatibility between Mac and PC. We strongly recommend that you do not use any Greek letters but their plain counterparts: "Delta" instead of "Δ ", etc... (alpha, beta, gamma, micro, ...).
Step 5: Submit your abstract
Initially, the abstracts are registered under a "Draft" status. You can then take your time before submitting it. Only abstracts with a "Submitted" status will be forwarded to the Scientific Committee. After clicking "Submit", you will receive a confirmation of your submission by email.
Step 6: Create your account
Before you can submit your abstract (and go back to edit it), you have to create an account (or use your subsequent account if you have already submitted in past ISRS Congress).
Once you have filled in the necessary information and submitted the account registration form you will receive an email confirming the creation of your account.
After you have created your account, simply go to ‘Log into your account’ in the menu to access your abstract.
Please note: Your abstract will only be forwarded to the Scientific Committee for reviewing once you have submitted it. Initially your abstract will be in ‘Draft’ status. To submit it, be sure to click on the green arrow next to your abstract’s title. It's status has to be 'Reviewing Process'
If you have any question regarding the abstract submission process, please send us an email (click here).